Schedule a post on Hootsuite
One of the big advantages of Hootsuite multiplatfom client to manage your social networks is the option of schedule a message, programming it for the future to be published.
Overall for business accounts, when you need to keep updated your different profiles on different accounts, even on the weekend, this tool is very useful for that, important to capture users attention in their time-routines.
Steps to schedule your posts on Hootsuite.
- Enter to your account.
- Select your profile on a social network.
- Write your post and click on the calendar icon.
- Select date and hour to publish your message. Is necessary to specify if we want to publish in the morning (AM) or in the afternoon (PM). Hootsuite offers the option to receive a notification by email when the post will be published.
- To delete the order, just click on the “X” on the top-right corner.
- To confirm your request, click again on the calendar plugin.