Telco Cloud Forum London, revenue opportunities for mobile operators
On the 27th until the 29th of April, the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel (London) will host the Telco Cloud Forum. This sixth edition is organized by Informa Telecoms & Media and will gather more than 200 telcos from over the world and Zeendo couldn’t be left out of it. Our company will be one of the event’s forum sponsors.
This year, the event will be focused on topics as diverse as:
- Virtualization (NFV, VDC, SDN) and future network architectures.
- Smart investment, specially focus on the construction of data centers.
- Cloud security – technical and legal knowledge
- Growth of cloud revenues through SMEs market.
In this edition, there will be more success stories and study cases to provide a critical view of Telco’s situation. For this reason, as in the past year, on Monday, April 27th, there will be four pre-conference workshops organized, in which members from the most famous telco cloud providers will explain how to boost your cloud business plan:
- The first masterclass will be led by Daniel Saks, the co-CEO of AppDirect, leader in the Cloud Service Commerce industry and has launches marketplaces with Telstra, Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, ADP, etc. He will talk about how to launch a successful cloud service marketplace.
- The Intel’s Senior Director of Data Center and Cloud Solutions, Kevin D Johnson, will give a speech about how to transform cloud architectures in telecoms. Intel is the world’s largest manufacturer of integrated circuits.
- Tim Marsden, the BCSG’s Director of Service Providers, will talk about how successful SMES can be adopting cloud services and how to win potential clients. This company is the leading cloud services marketplace provider.
- Another company that will participate in the workshops is Huawei, a high-technology company specialized in research and development, production and marketing, and communications equipment, proving telcos with customizable networks solutions. It will be given by the CTO (IT Solutions), Ronald Wright Raffensperger, and will talk about how to meet the customer’s need, add value to the services offered and increase the incomes.
On the other hand, the TCF provides telco’s workers extra information to obtain knowledge from cloud services, cloud market and the event itself. In this Content Zone section, people can participate in two webinars led by Ovum called “Enterprise ICT spending priorities” and “Telcos in the Cloud, A Global Status Report”, in which specialist member of this company talked about the state of the telecoms cloud. They also can download the reports analysing the cloud market by this marketing-leading research.